We now are currently looking for English teachers to work with our students aged 3-12 in Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao, Kunshan and Zibo, Weifang, Jinan and so on
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
We are Sesame Street English, a famous brand originating from the USA. We now are currently looking for English teachers to work with our students aged 3-12. This is our website: <[URL protected]>
The job will be in Nanjing, Wuhan,Qingdao, Kunshan and Zibo, Weifang, Jinan and so on.
This job offer includes competitive compensation consisting a base salary and bonus. The after-tax salary is around 15,000 RMB to 20,000 RMB per month.
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners aged 3-12(small classes)
• less than 20 teaching hours per week, each class is 40-45 minutes
• Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
1.Native English speakers aged at 20-48 with good accent;
2.One year or above teaching experience is preferred;
3.The candidate should be enthusiastic about teaching, conscientious, and patient with students;
4.Bachelor degree or above (TESOL or TEFL or equivalent is preferred but not required.);
5.The candidate should be able to fulfill a one-year contract;
Salary and Benefits:
1. Competitive salary RMB 15,000 to RMB 20,000 per month (depending on the experience of the applicant);
2. Compensation package also includes:
● international airfare allowance RMB 5000 with completed one school year contract (reimbursed at the completion of your contract);
● health insurance;
● apartment is provided or apartment allowance
3. Other than the paid leaves, some paid national holidays can be included like New Year’s Day, National Day, Dragon Boat Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, Ancestors Day, Labor Day;
4. Work Visa, Residence permits, Foreign expert permit.
1. Full time
2. The position requires a maximum of 40 working hours (maximum of 20 teaching hours) with one or two days off per week, RMB150-200 per hour for overtime.
– Updated resume
– Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
– Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
– Recent photo
– Video Introdution