2019 School Year for Full-time English Teachers of Private Elementary School in Seoul,Sangmyeong Elementary School
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Sangmyeong Elementary School in Seoul is looking for enthusiastic and well- qualified full time English Teachers for several open positions. Sangmyeong Elementary School is a well organized private school with a long history and good reputation. 12 English native teachers cover entire school English classes. We currently provide English classes for 3~6 graders, and in each grade we have three English native teachers. The school provides English teachers with good working condition and environment. Each teacher will have their own classroom furnished with computer, printer, internet, LCD TV etc. A teacher will teach 3rd to 6th grades, teaching one major Part such as Communications, Science, Reading&Language Arts. The student body is composed of Grades 1 - 6 (7 - 12 years old). Maximum teaching hours would be under 24 hours (less than 24 classes(40 min.)) in a week. The number of students in a class is around 15, and the total vacation period (summer and winter) will be 28-30 weekdays. All the national holidays and school holidays are holidays for English teachers.
1. Applicants' Visa Type: E2, E7, F2, F4, F6
2. Contract Period: 1st of March, 2019 - February 29th, 2020
3. Salary: 2.1 to 2.3 million won per month(Before Tax) depending on teachers' qualifications
4. Teaching experience in Korea and Teaching Certificate such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, Teachers¡¯ Credential will be welcomed.
5. Housing: Housing allowance 500,000 Won per month.
6. Good working hours(9:00 am - 5:00pm , Monday-Friday)
7. Health insurance and Pension by the Korean law
8. If interested, MAIL or E-Mail a complete application including the followings(The applications could be ignored When the documents are not properly provided):
- Cover Letter, Resume with recent photo,
(Detailing teaching experience & education) with phone number and e-mail)
- Copy of Passport / Alien Card in Korea
- Copies of college diplomas and certificate of TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc
- When you can not come to an interview in person, a self-intro or teaching demo video clip(5-10mins) will be really needed. Post it on [URL protected] and let us know the link or send the file through email.
- Please make sure to send all the document and information with the application
- E-Mail: [URL protected]
- Cell phone: Mr.Lee (Director) 010-9005-4426
- Address: Sangmyeong Elementary School
541, DeokleungRo, Nowon-gu, Seoul,
- Tel: 3788-3300