English Teachers for High School in Abu Dhabi, Uae
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, Qualified teacher|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
apply with your CV and clear contact details to [URL protected]
Start date Jan 2nd 2019 onwards
Openings 5-10 teachers ONLY
The Salary Package is as follows:
Basic Salary: AED 11,998.00
Housing Allowance: AED 9,280 (Single) and AED 11,600 (Married) per month for Abu Dhabi
AED 7,424 (Single) and AED 9,280 (Married) per month for outside Abu Dhabi
Relocation Allowance: 20,000.00 (One time, one month after arrival)
Education Allowance: AED 80,000.00 per family.
Ticket allowance: For Employee Spouse and up to 3 children.
Medical Insurance: For employee, Spouse and up to 3 children.
· Must have a formal Bachelor/Master degree in English Language/Literature
· Teaching qualifications like PGCE/CELTA/TESOL/TEFL
· Minimum 3 years full time teaching experience at High School level (Grades 9 to 12)
· Strong personality
· Strong class management skills
· Thorough knowledge of Vocational Education
· Preferably young male candidates between 30 to 50; also fine with strong female candidates between 40 to 50.
· Native English speakers are preferred however will consider the non-native speakers if they already possess the IELTS Academic 8.0Apply for job