Full Time native speaker position in Suwon, Gyeonggi-do (Seoul Metro Line 1)
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
We are looking for a Full Time native english teacher to join us at our
academy in Suwon, which is located near Sungkyunkwan University station on
Seoul Metro line 1. Our website is
Our students ages range from 6 years to 13, and all learn using the GrapeSEED program ([URL protected] so all teaching materials as well as training are provided for teachers.
- Start Date: February 2019 / ASAP
- Salary : Starting from 2.1M+ KRW (Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
- Working hours : Monday to Friday 10 am to 7 pm with 1 hour lunch break (lunches provided) There are also breaks throughout the day for class preparation time.
- Vacation : 2 weeks paid vacation (1 in summer, 1 in winter) + all national holidays
- Housing : Single furnished housing is provided (5 minutes walk from school)
- We provide a return airfare for teachers outside of Korea from your home country, as well as health insurances, pension, visa sponsorship and severance pay.
To apply, please email your resume & picture to [URL protected]
This ad is for our Suwon campus, however we have 5 branches located in Gyeonggi-do. Our Hwasan (Yongin) campus is looking for a native English teacher to start ASAP with the same details as above - if you would like to apply for this position, please send an email [URL protected]) and note that you are applying for the Hwasan position.