Home-based Online English Tutors Needed
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Yanzhiup Online Education, a Shanghai based company with its self-designed teaching platform, aims to provide authentic English learning to pre-school children. Therefore, we welcome those online English tutors who are patient and experienced to join us, in a hope of providing an authentic language environment to students.
The self-designed curriculum, focuses much more on repetition rather than others and lessons are very often inter-connected for better understanding and better retention. The real change happens when we focus on one thing and that’s when the student starts to talk and think in English.
Come and join us to witness the change? Please send your resume to [URL protected].
About the job
1. Class size: One-on-one.
2. Age groups: 3-6 years old.
3. Working hours: Any hours between 6pm and 9pm on weekdays, and 9am and 9pm on weekends, Beijing time. 9+hours per week.
4. Length of class: 30 minutes per class.
5. Teaching platform, materials and lesson plans: Designed and provided by our company.
6. Course objectives: Guiding students to speak more sentences and express themselves in English naturally, presenting lively interactions with students and getting them engaged in the class.
1. Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of working from home, no commute or office hours.
2. Training, teaching materials and lesson plans available prior to the class, which saves you a lot of time.
3. Hourly rate ranges between 17 and 23 dollars per hour.
1. Speak English at an idiomatic level (neutral accent).
2. Hold a BA degree or above.
3. Candidates with English teaching experience would be preferred.
4. Candidates who hold teaching certificates including TESOL, TEFL or CELTA would be preferred.
5. A high-speed and stable internet connection is required.
6. Equipment for online teaching is required, including a PC/laptop with Windows system, headset and webcam.