Looking for new teachers - ESL and high school science (biology) - to start at the latter part of February for the 2019 school year in Yangju, Korea
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Fort Worth Christian School International is currently looking for new
teachers to start at the latter part of February for the 2019 school year.
Located in Yangju, South Korea, FWCI is an English-based school program at
Shema Christian School, a fully accredited Korean school. FWCI-Shema offers an
English immersion-style Korean-American hybrid elementary, middle, and high
school education to students in South Korea.
We are looking for teachers who are sincere in their Christian faith and passionate about education. Teachers must be native English speakers and have at least a Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year university. We prefer teachers who are certified, and have degrees in or related to the subjects they teach. Previous teaching experience is preferred but not required. We may have openings for the following positions: middle school math & science, high school science (biology), secondary English, and middle school social studies. As per Korean regulations, non-ESL teachers must be F-Visa holders.
Working conditions are as follows:
• Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
• Working hours: 8:30 am - 5:10 pm (first period starts at 8:50)
• 25 hours teaching per week
• Nearly 3 months paid vacation per year
• Housing or stipend provided (utilities and apartment fees to be paid by the teacher)
• 1/2 national health insurance and national pension paid according to Korean law
• Severance equal to 1 month's salary paid at the end of the contract
If you are interested, please contact Mr. Markey at [[email protected]](/accounts/signup/?next=/en/jobs/16944/looking-for-new-teachers-esl-and-high-school-scien/) with your resume, a recent photo, brief testimony/statement of faith (a few paragraphs to one page), and preferred contact information. Please indicate whether you are currently in country.