We Need Talented ESL Teacher
|Certificates||No certificate, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, TKT|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Are you passionate about teaching abroad in the city which is close to Nature and with Cultural Background?
We are looking to recruit ESL teacher for those lovely and energetic small kids all over China. Let us match you and your preferences for the right place and you can begin a rewarding career as an ESL teacher. Get Your New Job, Get Your New Life!
What is offered?
- Monthly Salary: 1500$ to 2500$ (After Tax) depending on the position;
- Free Single Apartment or Housing Allowance;
- Legal Work Z Visa & Visa Support;
- Medical Insurance;
- Chinese official holidays;
- Annual contract completion bonus;
- Airfare reimbursement;
- Free Chinese lessons;
What is required?
- Citizens from UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa (preferably Native speakers)
- But if you are non-native speakers and you are confident with your English Language Proficiency, Please be free to send us your CV.
- A University B’ Degree or higher;
- At least 2-year teaching experience (Requirement differs from the cities, it can be less then 2 years);
- 22 to 58 years of age (Work visa requirements);
- Be active, courteous, patient and caring, and engaging as a teacher;
- Previous ESL teaching experience – ideally small kids and young teenagers;
- Other previous working experience in other fields is preferred;
- Teaching degree or qualifications and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificates or willingness to obtain certification.
- A one-year contract at least;
- 5 working days per week at most;
- No more than 25 teaching hour
- Class size: around 13 students
Guaranteed employment program for English Teachers (native and non-native)
If you completed your Bachelor’s degree in the past year (or earlier), you qualify to our guaranteed employment program. We recommend this program if it is your first time working in China and if you don’t have any significant classroom experience. It is a fast-track service to start your teaching career in China.
Our guaranteed employment program includes:
- One week training - teaching and living in China
- Video introduction and interview workshop
- Free legal work visa and visa service
- Free accommodation until we find a job for you
Employment is 100% guaranteed after your arrival in China. If we are unable to find you a position within a month, program coordinators will reimburse a round-trip ticket.
All services are free of charge for you!
Guaranteed employment steps are as follows:
- Pass the interview with program coordinators
- Sign the employment service agreement
- Start the work visa application
- Arrive in China
- Choose your city and school after pre-job training!
Our partnered schools offer above average salaries, accommodation, insurance, flight reimbursement, final bonus etc.
You will also be given priority for being a teach.fm teacher.
To apply and interview, please upload a one minute video introducing yourself, academic record, and teaching/tutoring experience. Your video and CV will only be viewed by the agency hiring department and schools.
Please apply, we are holding interviews this week.Apply for job