*Details: *Foreign Teacher Wanted for CICE of GXNU in Guilin
Job Title: Language Teachers (English) and Subject Teachers in English
Employer: Guangxi Normal University (GXNU)
School Description: Guangxi Normal University, located in the world-famous
historical and cultural
tourism city of Guilin, is a provincial key university with a long history,
high quality of education and
good reputation in China.
International Staff play a key role at Guangxi Normal University(GXNU). GXNU
is revolutionary in
many ways including hiring an American as Director of International Staff and
work support training to its international staff. Teachers here teach English,
Western history, Culture, Novels, Business, Economics, Communication and other
subjects. GXNU teachers are not only involved in teaching but also join in
other activities such as a
foreign language corner, Chinese classes, cultural seminars, countryside
trips, and preparing
students for English and other contests. The international staff enjoy variety
in their careers and
contribute to build a culturally rich campus life.
Candidates should have (be)
1. A bachelor’s degree or above from a recognized university, or the
2. At least two years of teaching experience with good communication skills;
those who have no
two-year English teaching experience, he or she must possess a 120-hour
certificate. He or she should also possess a strong sense of responsibility,
be a team player, and
should not have bad habits such as alcoholism, drug addiction, or selfishness.
(Remark: For English language teachers, we would prefer candidates from
countries with a degree in English, or business or with business teaching
Salaries range from 5000 RMB to 8000 RMB per month based on qualifications and
the salary chart is provided with our response to applicants.
Airfare: 8000 RMB for finishing a full year contract
The normal teaching workload is 16 periods per week. Each period is 40
minutes. We will pay an
additional 100 RMB for each period over 16 each week. Moreover, we will cover
all costs for visa
and health Check in Guilin within contract. For the new comers who signed a
year long contract
with us, we will provide a 1000 RMB settling-in fee when you arrive for the
first time. Accident
insurance and critical illness insurance in mainland China are provided by
We will provide a free private, furnished apartment including a bedroom,
living room, kitchen, a
balcony, western toilet, air conditioner, washing machine, microwave oven,
desk and other common household facilities. We also offer you 100 KW/H of free
electricity and 10
m3 of living water each month.
1. CV (Name/Gender/Nationality/Birth Date/ Home Address/Contact
details/Religion ands so an) in
2. A recent digital passport photo with white background
3. A scanned copy of your passport (valid for six months at least)
4. Proof letters of your related working experience from your former
employers. It should include
your position, working time, job description and signature from the former
employer or the stamp of
the company, and contact information（Phone number or email）.
5. A scanned copy of your last diploma (bachelor/master/doctor degree)
6. Notarization of your last diploma (You should get the notarization from
Chinese embassy or
consulates in your country, or you can get it from the embassy or consulates
of your country in
China, or the notary organization of China.)
7. A copy of 120-hour TESL (if you apply for English teaching position
without two-year teaching
8. Notarization of non-criminal Records in your country or the last country
(except China) you have
lived for more than one year. The records should be given by the police
station, security office or
court and also it should be notarized by Chinese embassy or consulates.
9. A copy of the protocol or contract (provided to successful applicants).
10. The specific place of the Chinese embassy or consulates you plan to apply
for Z visa.
11. A copy of Health Examination (use the official health form provided by
provided to successful applicants.)
12. If your family member comes to China with you and need to apply for visa
together, prepare a
copy of his/her passport and the proof of your relationship, which should be
Chinese embassy or consulates in your country.
Matthew Teske - HRD of CFCIE