RISE Korea Hiring for Campuses in Seoul, Jukjeon, and Songdo
Only for native English speakers
Why work for RISE?
Proven program: Our program is based on proven, award-winning content from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH), the largest and most established K-12 publisher in the world.
Our foundation content is used by over 5 million students in US classrooms on a daily basis. Furthermore, research conducted by a group of professors from Harvard University recognizes the RISE program as innovative, with the right content, environment, and approach for children to learn English effectively. (The New Global Actors – published June 2016)
Global advantage: There are RISE Education Centers in over 85 cities worldwide. Not only does our connection help our students become global leaders, but it also provides our teachers with opportunities for career advancement.
Teacher support: We provide initial training for new teachers arriving in Korea. Our certified trainers provide a clear breakdown of our program and teaching methods. New teachers will have opportunities to practice their teaching skills and gain confidence before starting the term.
• 2.2~2.4 M Korean Won per month starting salary
• 10 days of paid annual vacation plus holidays
• Furnished Housing provided
• 50/50 contribution to the medical insurance & pension contribution
• Flight reimbursement
• Severance Pay
• Training and ongoing support
• Opportunities for advancement
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no criminal charges from your country of citizenship
Working Hours: 9:20am-6:20pm
Age range: kindergarten (5-7 years) and elementary (8-13 years)
Share this job and earn up to $400 when your friends find a job at teach.fm