English ESL teacher in Japan
TEFL, TESOL, CELTA
Only for native English speakers
Teachers needed in Gotemba, Japan
We operate the ESL school in Shizuoka, Japan. the school is located in 4 different locations where is Gotemba, Susono, and Numazu (city)
There are about 8 teachers working with us and they are from the United States, Canada, UK and other native speaking speaking countries Gotemba is a peaceful town, We have a beautiful mountain, Mt Fuji and a lot of nature.
It is a very peaceful town and convenient to visit Tokyo from the town.
(approximately 1.5-hour drive from Tokyo by the highway.)
There will be a 1-2 week training/probation period.
Working days are 5 days a week and all National holidays are off, and teachers will receive additional vacation.
- Location: Gotemba City, Shizuoka
- Job description: English teacher
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (the school opens from AM9:30-PM21:00,
- 25-30hours teaching maximum per week and the teachers works based on their schedule.
- The teacher is able to use their own between classes.
- Class size and ages: Classes are for both adults and children(4-6students per class), covering a wide variety of ages and levels.
- Starting salary is 240,000-270,000 monthly and there will be increments according to performance. (negotiable and depends on performance and experience)
- Apartment, car, and mobile phone are provided.
- Native speakers
- University degree or minimum bachelor degree + 3 years of teaching experience
- TESOL qualification or relevant experience.
- International driver's license
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic individuals interested in exploring a new culture!
We hope to hear from you soon!
Share this job and earn up to $400 when your friends find a job at teach.fm