Private English Teacher in Moscow, Russia
No certificate, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA
Only for native English speakers
Private medical insurance
Smile English School based in Moscow, Russia, is looking for a Private English Teacher!
We are offering you the English Teacher position at our schools in Moscow and in St.Petersburg.
We are seeking for qualified and highly-motivated native English teachers now and for the next academic year.
The teachers should be enthusiastic, artistic and really love to teach English to kids!
- Experience in teaching English for young learners at least 1 year is preferred.
- You have to know how to teach English through games, singing songs, reading books with excitement, playing games, outdoor activities and lots of narration if necessary.
- The teacher should know how to teach basic grammar, phonics, math and other different aspects of the English language to more advanced students. ( kids from age 5 years old and up)
- We teach our students both in our office and in the private area of the client (at their home).
- Working hours 120 academic hours a month, 30 academic hours a week.
- All the necessary materials for classes are provided.
- The salary package depends on qualifications and starts from 60.000-80.000 rubles a month.
- Accommodation allowance or shared accommodation is provided
- Visa support
- Basic medical insurance
- Flight reimbursement (after 3 months of work)
- Russian classes
N.B. If you don't have a proper experience and education, but willing to learn how and develop your future career in teaching English as a foreign language you are welcome to apply. We provide weekly training for the new teachers to adapt them to our curriculum, show them our books and materials and do trial classes guided by a headteacher.
Share this job and earn up to $400 when your friends find a job at teach.fm