Private tutor and governess teaching position in Moscow
TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, TKT, TESL, DELTA, Teaching licence, PGCE/QTS
Only for native English speakers
We are offering you the position of a governor/governess - tutor in families in Moscow.
We are seeking for qualified and highly-motivated native English teachers to start asap and for the next academic year.
The teachers should be enthusiastic, artistic and really love to teach English to kids!
- Experience in teaching English for young learners at least 1 year is preferred.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods, patience, love to teach kids, able to teach English through play and games, playing outside and having fun with kids, teaching them how to read and write, practicing speaking skills, travel with children and family.
- The teacher should know how to teach basic grammar, phonics, math and other different aspects of the English language to more advanced students. (kids from age 5 years old and up)
- All the working conditions to work in a certain family will be discussed personally with the suitable candidate.
- Working hours: 5 days, 2 days off (weekends).
- You work for 8 hours a day. Meals and accommodation are provided.
- The salary starts from 120.000 -200.000 rubles per month depending on qualifications
- Accommodation allowance or shared accommodation is provided
- Visa support
- Basic medical insurance
- Flight reimbursement (after 3 months of work)
- Russian classes
Looking forward to seeing new passionate teachers at Smile English School!
Share this job and earn up to $400 when your friends find a job at teach.fm