|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
*Details: *Qian Huang International College is a South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
partnership school located just one hour from Shanghai in the city of Changzhou,
Jiangsu province, China. The SACE program has been running successfully at the
College since 2004. This is your chance to be part of an established program with a
team of international team of teachers, just one hour from Shanghai.
The College is currently seeking applications from qualified individuals to
following senior high school subjects in 2018 (or sooner if available):
- Business (Accounting/Economics)
- English as an Additional Language
- Science (Chemistry/Physics)
- a net after-tax salary of up to 18,000RMB per month (net of tax)
- fully furnished off-campus accommodation within walking distance of the school, a
Tesco supermarket, gyms, restaurants, buses and a park.
- all utilities including drinking water and wi-fi
- airport pick-up upon arrival
- fully reimbursed return flight (upon completion of a 12 month contract)
- Z visa, Foreign Expert Certificate and Residence Permit
- at least 8 weeks of paid leave per year
- local hospital insurance
- canteen meals
Suitably qualified and/or experienced, native English speaking teachers up to
the age of
60 are encouraged to apply.