Music Teacher (Beijing)
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
*Details: *Music Teacher needed in Beijing, starts ASAP
40k-70k dollars per year with generous benefits package
The Subject Teacher will need to:
-Teach the assigned subject in multiple classes for Grades 6-10. When possible, the
school will attempt to assign teachers to specific school levels i.e. 6-8 for Middle School, 9-10 for high school
-Teach up to 22 classes per week, of 45 minutes or less each
-Lead or assist in an Enrichment Program course of up to 3 hours or less per week
REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHING AT KAIWEN:
-Enthusiasm for teaching and learning
-Five years full-time music teaching experience
-Bachelor’s degree or higher (music)
-Teaching certificate and/or TESOL certificate
-Optimistic, open-minded, good sense of humor, skilled communicator
-Team work spirit
Desired in candidates:
-International working experience
-Experience in a bilingual environment
-Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning
-Ability and desire to innovate and improve the curriculum in assigned teaching area
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
The salary and benefits package will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate. We provide:
· Base yearly salary with performance bonus
· Degree Subsidy & Position Subsidy
· Health Insurance for teachers and their family members
· Relocation fee
· Visa fees
· On campus lodging
· Housing Allowance: provided to who do not live on campus
· Plane tickets
· Meals: 3 meals free for school days, Foods are organic.
· Education for dependents
· Tuition fee for preschool dependents
· Personal Development Subsidy
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER
• A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
• A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
• A beautiful school with excellent facilities.
• A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
• A strong community links between both International and Local staff.