*Fields of Expertise: * ESL/EFL ,
*Details: *PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
Limai Educational Technological Co., LTD., is looking for an English and
PE/Health teacher. The
position will be Monday through Friday with some weekends depending on the
school schedule for
holidays. The position is in an international program. The teacher will be
overseeing 2-night study classes per week. Salary range starts from 20,000 rmb
and up depending
on license and experience.
1. Native English speaker preferred. (MUST HAVE a Bachelors degree)
2. Non-native English Speakers (MUST HAVE a China visa already or SHOULD
ALREADY be in
China; BA degree holder is also an important requirement & a good CV)
FOR NON-NATIVES, please prepare a short 1-3 introduction video for submission, file not
exceeding 10 MB
3. Amenable to start immediately (starting March 2018)
1. Teach PE/Health classes, utilizing the course of study adopted by the
company, correlated with
other appropriate learning activities.
2. Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs,
and utilize effective
teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student
learning experiences which
best utilize the time available for instruction.
3. Utilize computers and other technological classroom support equipment in
4. Maintain classroom organization and discipline.
5. Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a
6. Provide and maintain a safe and supervised environment in the classroom
and on the school
7. Devise and utilize techniques which accurately measure student progress.
8. Evaluate student’s academic and personal growth keeping appropriate
records, and prepare
9. Communicate with parents through conferences and other means discussing
personal progress; interpret school programs.
10. Communicate and cooperate with other professional staff in academic and
1. Create an effective learning environment through functional and attractive
boards, and interest centers. Provide afterschool clubs minimum of 2 per week.
2. Participate in faculty meetings, committees and the sponsorship of student
3. Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities
provided by the
company and through self-selected professional growth activities.
4. Perform other job duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Necessary to Performance of Essential
1. Possess problem solving skill able to work independently and proactively
with little guidance.
2. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students,
school staff, district staff,
3. Communicates effectively.
4. Knowledge of US Core Curriculum.
Apply for job