The Greenest City in China Hiring Now.

The Greenest City in China Hiring Now.

June 12, 2018


DegreeMaster's Degree
CertificatesTEFL, TESOL, CELTA
NativeOnly for native English speakers


InsuranceMedical insurance
VisaWorking visa


Required Degrees: BA or MA degree; TEFL or CELTA, TESOL certificate
*Fields of Expertise: * ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Dance&sports
*Details: * About I2 International Institute of Education:
We are a brand leader in personalized education. i2 has opened 92 campuses across 22 provinces
in China.
The i2 group now has thousands of employees and boasts a teaching faculty second to none, with
all of our teachers having international certification and abundant teaching experience.
In Nan Ning city, we currently have 55 foreign teachers across 7 campuses.

Job description:
Teaching Located in Nan Ning, Guang Xi Province, China
· Teaching classes with a maximum of 6 students (95%) of the time. The remaining (5%) of the time
we do activities and market promotions.
· 2 days off a week.
· 35 working hours per week (22 teaching hours +13 hours of non-teaching)

· Native English speakers;
· Bachelor’s degree or above (BA/Bsc is acceptable);
· 2 years of group teaching experience is preferred; however, teachers willingness to learn despite
lack of teaching experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
· TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
· 22 to 50 years old;
· Proof of a non-criminal record certificate is necessary.

Salary and Bonus
Monthly salary of 16000-23000 RMB, around 1800-3200 USD is depending on work experience and
education background.
Housing allowance of 2000 RMB per month; (we will assist you to look for a flat that suits your
request after you arrive)
There are also many bonuses to be obtained:
· Yearly bonus on the completion of a one year contract
· Efficiency bonus
· Recommendation bonus

What else can you count on with us
· Free pick-up service at the airport;
· up to 5 days of free hotel upon on your arrival
· Medical accident insurance provided;
· Holiday: 2 days off per week, 12 days for public holiday, 2 weeks for annual leave.
· Professional training, comfortable working environment, staff activities, and team buildings;
· Professional Chinese lessons are provided for 10RMB/hour for a group class.
Career development:
You can grow your career with i2. Our campuses are experiencing rapid growth. As a result,
teachers can be promoted to Senior Teacher and Foreign Teacher Manager positions, in which
means you will have better pay package.


Nan Ning is a beautiful city, with high quality of living standard but low cost of living. In another
word, with the amount you earn in here, you can have a far better off life than in major cities like
Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou.
Nan Ning is located in the south west of china, where is close to HongKong, Thailand, Vietnam. It is
possible for you to have many city breaks on your days off.

If you have any problems, please do not be hesitated to contact me.