ESL Teachers Needed in China - Competitive Salarie
June 12, 2018
Only for native English speakers
Details: *First Year teacher? Skip the sketchy Chinese interviews and look no further!
Packaged Salaries being offered to imaginative educators in China - Immediate
Overview of Packaged Benefits:
- Competitive salaries in LOW COST cities (8000-12000 RMB) in China
- OPTIONAL housing, PAID medical insurance, Flight Bonus and more
- Maximum of 25 teaching hours
- One on One professional training plus, smaller class sizes of just 8-10
- Immediate positions available
- A Chinese Liaison to help you adjust and get your bearings around town.
*No degree? No Problem**
Qualified persons will receive FREE Working Z Visas upon our recommendation
Still Interested in experiencing your new adventure?
Thomas School, located in all over China is seeking native English Speakers.
The school is one of the newer brands to make a big impact on the English
boasting State-of-the-Art classrooms, Smaller class sizes and an opportunity
an up-and-coming Leader in China’s Educational Field.
Here are some of the other perks various Chinese cities have to offer:
- Delicious street food
- Great night life and music scene
- Variety of Easy going night-life, to ”over-the-top” dance acts you can
catch on the
- Huge variety of oriental sites (Botanical Gardens, Tombs, Temples, Palaces
Ditch the incompetent and miscommunicated Chinese interviews and send me the
following information or if you are just interested inquiring- I’ve been in
your position too !
Resume/ Job History
Supporting Documents (Degree, Recommendation Letter, etc.)