ESL Teachers: Hong Kong & China
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
*Details: *Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity? Work in a fun and energetic environment as an English teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong or China with Monkey Tree ELC. You will be teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old in a fun and engaging
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
• Administer student progress reports to parents.
• Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
• Full visa cost, processing and sponsorship provided.
• Optional staff accommodation provided.
• Approximately 28 days paid annual leave per year.
• Paid training period provided on arrival.
• Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours of teaching.
• Small class sizes- between 4-12 students (Hong Kong, China and Macau.)
• Class sized 15-20 (Bahrain.)
• Permanent in-country support team.
• End of contract flight reimbursement/bonus.
• Placements available in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Hong Kong.
• Required certificates: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (100hrs for Hong Kong/120hrs for China)
• Level of education required: Bachelor’s degree.
• 2 years post-graduate work experience for positions in mainland China.
• Passionate about working with children.
• Energetic and enthusiastic.
• Team player.
• Native-proficiency speaker of English.