*Details: *Job Summary
1. Conduct a variety classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students and help them reach the level of English
established in their
4. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom,
5. Being flexible, professional, and approachable while promoting and
pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
Details of Position
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for
corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street
Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most
English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write,
practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They
through our highly effective blended learning program.
With over 45 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided
instructions to over 3
million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have nearly
centers in over 27 countries in North Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and
East. China is our largest network, with 75 schools spread across 11 major
We need professionals who are seeking international experience teaching adult
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our
lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities to break
barriers of language and culture.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning. We are searching
committed professionals wanting to work in a fast-paced and student-centered
environment. If you’re looking for an organization that offers career
advancement; then we are a fit for you.
1. English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada,
Zealand or South Africa (visa requirement)
2. Age between 23-58 years old
3. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any major
4. CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English
experience; fresh graduates / less experience eligible in most locations
5. Clean criminal background and health check
6. Willing to work weekends
7. Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
Salary and Benefits
* Teachers receive competitive salary and generous monthly and year-end bonuses
* Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays
* Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Additional salary, monthly housing allowance, flight allowance and sign-on bonus
available in select cities
* Average classroom size is 1:4
* Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management
* NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
* Premiums offered for online teachers, business English teachers
* Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
* 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter
* Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
* Housing is not provided but we’ll help you get situated
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival
* A staff ”buddy” will assist teachers with settling in.