Leadership Roles in Young Learner Centres in Hanoi and HCMC, Vietnam
|Certificates||TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, Qualified teacher|
Apollo Junior (International House Vietnam), is seeking applications for leadership roles in Young Learner Centres in Hanoi and HCMC starting between June and September 2018. The Learning Experience Coordinator is responsible for managing teachers and planning, implementing and continuously improving the delivery of a high quality and efficient EFL teaching programme in line with the strategic goals of both the Centre and the organisation.
Apollo is an award winning, dynamic and growing company with 23 years experience in Vietnam where the professional development of teachers and managers is taken very seriously. We are looking for the best talent to provide leadership and mentoring to new and qualified teachers and join a team of like minded EFL professionals.
Responsible for managing the teaching team and maintaining high academic
standards, the LXM/LXC works closely with the Vietnamese Centre Manager to
oversee all aspects of Apollos programmes within the school. In this role you
are supported by the Senior Learning Experience Manager (North) and other
members of the nationwide academic management team.
o The day-to-day management of the centre teaching team
o Providing ongoing professional teacher development including:
o Regular teacher observations (training given)
o Delivering monthly teaching workshops
o Teacher mentoring
o Managing communication both within the EFL department and between EFL and other departments
o Assisting in the planning and implementation of marketing and student retention activities
o Evaluation and reporting of targets
o Teaching (teaching hours are dependent on centre size)
o Ongoing professional development
o An excellent range of resources and modern facilities, including IWBs
o The opportunity to work closely with a friendly and supportive team of locals and expatriates
o Academic and personal support within the role
- Previous training and mentoring experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and - -- organisational skills
- Flexibility and cultural awareness
- BA or MA (essential for Work Permit requirements)
- CELTA/Trinity TESOL or equivalent
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- As - native Level English speaker
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Specialist YL certification (Cambridge YL extension or IHCYL)
- DELTA/Trinity Diploma
- Experience working in Asia and/or a developing country
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance allowance
- Flight allowance
- Twenty days paid annual leave plus eleven national holidays paid per year.
- Visa and work permit support including covering costs
Interested candidates should send application to [URL protected] and [URL protected]. Applications should include an up to date CV and a cover letter stating your interest and suitability for the post.