Teaching Positions in Hanoi, Vietnam
Atlantic Group is recruiting teachers for the following Cambridge International program teaching positions at Lower Secondary (Grade 6) for the 2018-2019 school year in Hanoi, Vietnam.
● Full-time Math teacher
● Part-time ICT teacher(preferably local)
There is also an opportunity for the right candidate to serve as Academic Coordinator for the program, with additional compensation.
All subjects will be taught in English, following the Cambridge International coursebooks and framework. Teachers will work in 2-3 of the top state-run secondary schools in Hanoi, all centrally located.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of a first-of-its-kind pilot project. Successful implementation of this project will result in the widespread adoption of Cambridge International programs throughout Hanoi, impacting education across the city.
Duties include preparation and delivery of lessons, development of lesson plans and other curriculum materials, and additional support for students and the school as needed.
As with any pilot project, the rewards are high, but there will be challenges as well, which will be discussed at interview.
● Relevant bachelor’s/master’s/PGCE in the subject taught
● Minimum 2 years’ experience teaching the subject at secondary level (Grade 6-9)
● Familiarity with Cambridge International curriculum (Checkpoint)
● Cultural awareness and flexibility to work in a state-school environment
● A clean criminal record in home country and in Vietnam
● Ability to produce documents and secure a work permit before the contract start
Contract length: early August 2018 - end of May 2019
Compensation: 2,800 to 3,400 USD net, paid in local currency (VND), depending on experience and qualifications
Other benefits include medical insurance, fully paid work permit in Vietnam, and sizeable contract completion bonus. Additional benefits may be available for a highly skilled overseas candidate with the right experience.
Interested candidates are advised to send their CV, cover letter, and scans of degree and certificates and passport page to [URL protected] .
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.