Teach in Qingdao, China
Aclipse is currently looking to fill immediate teaching positions for our world-respected client ChungDahm Learning in Qingdao China, which is the largest city in China’s Shangdong province.
This position is part of ChungDahm Learning’s April Program, which focuses on teaching children between the ages of 3 and 13. We ask that if you are interested in this position that you MUST have received your bachelor’s degree at least two years ago, however NO TEFL certificate is required.
To learn more about the city of Qingdao and ChungDahm’s April Program click here.
• Salary: 14,000 -16,000RMB per month
• Accommodation: provided
• Airfare: one-way payment (limit of 1 million won)
• Severance pay: One-month retirement pay for one year of service
• Working hours: Wed - Fri (3: 00 - 8: 30) and Sat / Sun (8: 00-6: 00) - Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, or 2 days on weekdays
• Maximum teaching time: Up to 100 hours teaching a month. RMB 150RMB per hour for overtime due to special classes during vacation
• Closed: Chuseok, New Year holiday and an additional 5 holidays from the 2nd year
• Bachelor’s Diploma (local notarization required)
• Criminal background check (local consulate certification)
• Medical certificate (local consulate certificate required)
• Two or more years after receiving you bachelor’s degree is required. (If you have a certificate of career, please include attach it with your resume.)
• You can change your work visa after you first enter your travel visa (it may take two weeks for a native visa to travel to your native country)
• Able to start ASAP
How to Apply:
Please email [URL protected] and put “Interested in the Qingdao Position” in the subject line, along with a copy of your resume and any certifications of career.