Oral English teachers needed in Chengdu, Sichuan from September. You will know WE ARE THE MOST RELIABLE from our current and previous teachers
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
We start recruiting English teachers, who can start working from September, 2018. Would you like to teach oral English in Chengdu - Land of Abundance? Come to join us right away!
As a professional company based in Chengdu - the capital city of Sichuan Province, KELLY Education Center always provides A LEGAL WORK VISA for every teacher. Our 13 years exceptional reputation amongst the teachers, schools and government makes us reliable and trustworthy. Whenever or wherever you meet any problems, we will always be there to assist you in finding a solution promptly. You can know more about us from our current and previous teachers.
About Chengdu, you can find lots of information from the internet. But here, we'd like to tell it's a place where people have the happiest life style in China. You can not only definitely feel Chinese tradition culture marrow and experience various local customs, but also taste and enjoy authentic delicious Sichuan Cuisine. Without doubt, you can comfortably spend your weekends or holidays in the natural landscapes in western China. Close contact with Chinese National Treasures - enchanting giant pandas become easy as well. All in all, we deeply believe that, once you have come to this most attractive and hospitable location, you will not want to leave! Admittedly, Chengdu is the most livable city in this country. You know?
A foreign teacher who lived in China for 7 years, 4 of which were in Chengdu, said, "Chengdu has a different atmosphere to other parts of China. The people there seem to have time to smile and be friendly. In the big concrete jungles of Shanghai and Beijing, one tends to feel much more isolated, alone and cut off from nature¡"
Still hesitant? Come on, email us. We will offer you a suitable teaching job, do all the requisite paperwork, meet you at Chengdu International Airport and then arrange everything else for you.
We deeply believe and do it all the time - WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AS WE ARE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!
Qualification & Requirement
● native English speakers from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
● under 58 years of age and in good health
● bachelor degree or above
● 2 years classroom teaching experience or 120 hours TEFL/TESOL certificate
● Certificate of No Criminal Record
Remuneration & Benefits
● One academic year contract (can be renewed)
● 5 working days per week at most
● Monthly Salary 9000-14000Yuan (depending on workload & experience. extra hours, extra pay)
● Airfare Allowance 5000Yuan
● Contract Completion Bonus 4000Yuan
● Winter Holiday Allowance 2000Yuan
● Paid Chinese national holidays: Mid-Autumn Festival (3 days), Chinese National Day (7 days), New Year (3 days), Tomb-sweeping Day (3 days), May Day (3 days) and Dragon Boat Festival (3 days)
● Free legal Work Permit & Work Visa
● Free physical examination for Work Permit
● Free comfortable private accommodation (equipped with internet, washing machine, refrigerator, air conditioner, furniture, etc.)
● Free Chinese food offered in all cooperated schools
● Airport pick-up, hotel accommodation and any assistance before the placement to the schools
● 24-hour daily assistance in living and work
If you are interested, you can email the required documents as listed below to
Jerry Luo - [URL protected]
● Degree certificate
● TEFL/TESOL certificate (120 hours or above, if you have)
● Reference letters (especially in teaching)
● The data page of your passport
● A recent full length photograph