Couple Position: Beautiful Seogwipo-city, Jeju, Korea
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Oh Sung Sik English Club in Seogwipo City is seeking full time native English
teachers to begin on August 01, 2018.
OSS English Club is a medium-sized hagwon(academy) with a good reputation in beautiful Seogwipo, located on the gorgeous island of Jeju-do.
Seogwipo is a beautiful city situated on the southern coast of Jeju Island, Korea's premier tourist destination. It is not far from many unique sites including two waterfalls, several beaches and many fantastic hikes.
Seogwipo has excellent tourist facilities and is not far from the Jungmun Tourist Complex, which hosts many of Korea's most elite hotels. Seogwipo and Jeju Island also host numerous festivals throughout a year.
If you have the desire to be an English teacher, have a good repertoire with children and want to get away from the more densely populated centers like Seoul or Busan, then OSS in Seogwipo is a great choice
The Position offers as follows:
- 1 year contract
- Visa Sponsorship
- Airfare to and from Seogwipo (return airfare provided for upon completion of contract)
- End of contract severance (1 month¡¯s salary)
- KW2.0 ~ 2.2 mil paid monthly, minus 3-4% government tax (depending on the number of classes)
- Korean medical insurance & national pension
- Monday through Friday work week, maximum 30 hours a week, no split shift
- Students range from early elementary to middle school
- BA Degree
- desire to work with young children
If you are interested in this position please contact Sunny Yang at
82- (0)10-9011-0574 or through email at [URL protected]