|Native||Only for native English speakers|
ENI School, established in 2000, is a private institute specializing in
English as a foreign language for children from elementary school to middle
school. ENI is not a franchise, nor is it large by Korean standards, but I
believe it to be one of the most enjoyable, reliable places of employment in
the country. It is our policy to offer a fair, honest and pleasant atmosphere.
At present, our staff includes two western teachers and four Korean teachers. They are a professional group of individuals who work cooperatively to ensure the educational success of each student.
We are currently looking for a responsible, reliable, energetic and hard working teacher who loves teaching and children. Here¡¯s your chance to join a successful, innovative school with the opportunity to improve your skills as a teacher and enjoy Korean culture. Apply now!
Location: PyeongChon, Anyang City, Korea
The Pyeongchon district of Anyang is a suburban area located to the southwest of Seoul. As you might expect in Korea, the public transportation system is excellent (bus, taxi, subway, etc.). From the nearest subway station, you can reach South of Seoul in approximately 20 minutes. Pyeongchon is very clean, organized and boasts quality education, recreational and retail facilities.
- Five-day work week (Monday through Friday)
- No Saturdays or split shifts. Teachers start working at 2:00 pm and the last class ends at 8:40pm (MWF) / 9:10pm (TT).
- 30 contract hours per week (Class hour : 45~50 min.)
- Class size: max. 12
- Student¡¯s age ranges from elementary school to middle school
- Contract term: one year, renewable with raise
- Curriculum: Set curriculum provided
- Classroom setup: all teaching materials provided
- Overtime teaching is available at 20,000 won per hour
Monthly Salary with housing:
2.1~2.2 million won per month (commensurate with experience and/or qualifications)
Fully-furnished(unshared) apartment (10 minutes¡¯ walk to school) with a TV, Air-conditioner, Refrigerator, Microwave oven, Washing machine, bed, bureau, chair, table etc.
- E-2 visa
- Round Trip Airfare: a one-way ticket is reimbursed upon arrival and a return home one-way ticket is provided at the end of the contract
- Medical insurance (As per Korean law)
- Severance Pay (equivalent to monthly salary) upon completion of a one-year contract
- Paid two weeks vacation (one week in summer and one week in winter) in addition to all national holidays
Start Date: August 27th, 2018
Native English speaker
English / Education degree preferred, but not necessary
Teaching experience preferred, but not necessary
Enthusiasm for teaching and working with children (A Prerequisite)
Documents required for E2 VISA:
* Recent photo
* Copy of passport
* Apostilled Copy of university diploma
(Notarized Copy of Diploma by Korean Consulate (Canada))
* Apostilled Criminal Background Check
(Notarized RCMP Criminal Record Checks by Korean Consulate (Canada))
Thank you very much for your kind consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon.
3Fl., Domyung Bldg.,
1442, Kwanyang-dong, Dongan-gu,
Anyang city, Kyonggi-do, Korea
Email: [URL protected]