Online English Teacher at NeuABC
Min hours per week
Min hours per week during peak hours
Max students per class
Do you want an online ESL teaching job where you are respected as a professional? Join our team of professional teachers at NeuAbc!
* Teacher's are treated like professionals
* NO fines
* NeuAbc books the lessons for you according to the schedule you set
* $9 per 25 minute session with no penalties - 1:1 lesson
* Quality curriculum is provided for you by Cricket Media and McMillan education
BECOME A NeuABC TUTOR, a Powerful Online Platform—with Macmillan Content! CRICKET MEDIA is seeking experienced and enthusiastic U.S. and Canada-based ESL/EFL teachers as tutors for a new online EFL tutoring service designed to help Chinese primary students learn English through a 1:1 match with fluent North American English speakers.
As remote tutors, successful candidates will teach online EFL lessons as independent contractors working from home. Tutors typically work at least 7 hours per week, usually in the early morning or evening hours, based on client volume and needs. The children, ages 3–12, will be excited to practice English with their tutors in an engaging, interactive 1:1 online setting.
Welcome to Happy NeuABC! You'll be working on a dynamic, new platform powered by NeuPals and Cricket Media, partner companies in China and the U.S.—with tried-and-true content adapted from Happy Campers by Macmillan Education, LLC. Together, Cricket Media and NeuPals will supply administrative and scheduling support.
- Experienced teachers of ESL (English as a second language) or EFL (English as a Foreign Language) are the most suitable candidates.
- Must be a Native English speaker who is a resident of the United States or Canada.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Must have an accredited teaching certification or ESL certification (e.g. TESOL, TESL, TEFL, etc.).
- At least 4 hours a week availability for tutoring (early mornings Mon.–Sun., evenings Fri. & Sat.)
- Experience teaching ESL/EFL to children ages 3-12, in the classroom or online.
- In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal.
- Comfort and experience delivering online instruction using tools such as PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
- Access to high-speed internet capable of transmitting seamless video and images.
About Cricket Media:
Cricket Media® is a global education company known for creating high-quality print and multi-media products for children, families, eMentors, teachers, and partners that improve learning opportunities for everyone. Led by its ten award-winning publications for children and customizable research-tested collaborative learning platform, the company is committed to making, building, and supporting innovative learning experiences with high-quality, age-appropriate content that help children safely experience the world. We help families and schools build and support lifelong learning. Cricket Media’s ten magazines are published nine times a year, creating an ever-growing digital library of more than 150,000 short-form articles and illustrations.
In2Books, a division of Cricket Media®, is a China-centric platform and services company with a focus on literacy, language learning, and international education.
Share this job and earn up to $400 when your friends find a job at teach.fm