How to reach us
Special note to international users
Business Contact Data
We collect all the business contact data sent through emails or web forms on teach.fm from visitors. When you create your teach.fm Teacher Account, you will be required to provide certain personal information, including your first and last name, a user name (which will be your email address), the country in which you reside, your nationality, your gender, your time zone, your current job and a password. If you are a teacher, we collect and store all of the additional information that you provide to us in your profile. This may include: your location, pictures and videos you choose to post, your phone number, address, LinkedIn account.
Automatic Collection of Data
When you visit our Website or click through hyperlinks appearing thereon, or use one or more of our services, we may use an industry-wide technology called "cookies" which stores certain information on your computer and which will allow us to customize your experience to better match your interests and preferences or simply facilitate your signing-in to use the services. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. Please note, however, that if you set your browser to block acceptance of cookies, you may not be able to use the Service or enter our Website or it may otherwise adversely impact the functionality of the site. By allowing your browser settings to accept cookies from this Website or Service, you consent to our placement of cookies on your personal computer and/or technology device. However, users of our Website and Service can set their browsers to accept or reject all, or certain, cookies. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies or other technologies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website or Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly. If you do not wish to share this information with teach.fm, then you should take steps to limit the passive collection of data about your activities on our site, for example, by changing your browser settings to disable cookies. We reserve the right to use and disclose such Non Personal Information, as well as any other Non-Personal Information we collect, with our advertisers and other third parties at our discretion.
Social media features and widgets
Search Engine Ads
teach.fm applied some tracking codes generated by those search engines to record user IPs and page viewing flows.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you:
- We will use personally identifiable information to complete any orders you have placed.
- We will use personally identifiable information to provide you with the specific services that you have requested, such as to link you with a registered employer or teacher.
- We will use your personally identifiable information to respond to questions that you send to us.
- We will use your personally identifiable information to send you emails from time to time, such as newsletters and notices about our promotions.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for teach.fm website.