Teach, travel and explore China
Get personalized job assistance. See how much you can get.
Everything you need for a great teaching journey
Whether you're just starting your teaching career, taking a gap year, career break or just figuring things out after graduation - we've got you covered!
The world's leading education companies
Legal working visa
For a foreign specialist in China
Sponsored visa, airfare, health insurance
On-going training and job rotation scheme
Your salary and benefits package
- Up to $2500 monthly after tax, based on qualifications
- Accommodation provided
- Annual flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Health insurance
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons and sponsored social events
How to start
Apply for a teaching position
Pass the interview
Arrive to China
Thousands of teachers just like you have taken the leap.
Sign up, and we will find the best job for you.
Our services are 100% free for teachers.
What qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of teaching experience or a teaching certificate (TEFL or equivalent)
- Clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
You'll be provided with the resources to become
the best teacher you can be!
China is waiting for you
Schools are holding interviews this week