Payment Agreement Contract
A. Recruitment Criteria
According to the Chinese policy for employing foreign nationals employed within the education sector, a Candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Hold a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or at least have 2 years relevant teaching experience
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background
- Candidate must be of sound health both physically and mentally.
Employer and Recruiter agreed that a total payment for Recruiter services are paid in RMB or equivalent in USD. The amount of recruiting commission per candidate is stated at their profile page
All payments are split to installments.
- Stage 1:
Recruiter provides a resume and Candidate accepts an Employer's offer.
Payment condition: Signedcontract between a Candidate and Employer.
Amount: 10% of the total payment.
- Stage 2:
Candidate arrives and starts working for the Employer.
Payment condition: Candidate's first working week.
Amount: 40% of the total payment.
- Stage 3:
Candidate successfully completed a trial (1 month).
Payment condition: Candidate's first working month.
Amount: 50% of the total payment.
These payments include any interest and other charges that may apply.
C. Candidate’s replacement.
The Recruiter agrees to provide an equal replacement of a "Candidate" or a full refund of any upfront fees, if payment conditions are violated due to Candidate's decisions.
- Candidate signed a contract and then rejected an offer before arrival.
- Candidate arrived and started working, but left the school during the first week of employment.
D. Other conditions
In addition, the following terms and conditions apply.
- Refunds do not cover applicable bank transfer fees.
- Employer and Recruiter will make every possible effort to avoid violations of payment conditions.
- All payments and refunds should be made within three business days after payment conditions come into effect by means of credit card payments or bank transfers. Banking details are exchanged by parties prior to the payment.
- Recruiter will create an invoice or provide a link to process an online transaction.
E. Terms of termination
- This agreement is valid and effective for 1 year. The notice period is 30 days commencing of delivery of the written notice to the other period to the other party.
- Both parties must complete the process with candidates that are already being processed.
F. Using teach.fm website and services implies unconditional acceptance of terms as described above by all parties.
G. Contact information
Contact person: Robert Park, account executive