English teacher for children
|Носитель языка||Только для носителей английского|
*Details: *Would you like to work in Japan? Do you want to teach English to Japanese children?
Teaching position, in Nagoya, central of Japan, Available in 2018 !!
Title of position: English teacher
Name of employer: Education Network Co., Ltd. (KEC English School)
Contact person: (Ms.) Junko Matoba Director/Personnel Manager
Inquiries should include: CV/resume, diploma(s), a letter of introduction, Photo, Teaching certification(s) ,Letters of recommendation (#2) and a letter of criminal background.
1) Teaching English at kindergarten, area classes, Saturday immersion class, develop curricula and educational materials, attend meetings, and make class- reports. KEC foreign teachers travel to class and Japanese teachers will assist them.
The students are aged 2-18 preschool/elementary children, junior high school students, high school students, and some adults. There are 4-6 lessons per day.
2) Participating some events including camps for children, and ceremonies at kindergartens.
3) Office work: Participating the meeting, planning and preparation for the lessons.
Special skills/requirements: native English speakers whose the mother tongue is English.
Some understanding of Japanese and TESL/ESL certification preferred.
Interests in working with young children. Ability to work independently with cooperation with staff. Willingness to adapt to and enjoy a different way of life. Class-organizing skill. Good singing voice. Outgoing and friendly personality.
Application deadline: until the position is filled.
Position begins: April 1st, 2018
Hours/week: 40 hours including teaching and office working, excluding commuting hours (Teachers travel to the class everyday). Every Monday and every Sunday off.
Salary: 240,000-260,000 yen/month, 2,880,000-3,120,000 yen/year (less deductions for income tax). It will be determined by some prerequisites as below:
1) An employee with some teaching experience for children (more than 1 year)
2) An employee with MA/TESOL certificate OR Education degree
3) An employee with some Japanese understanding knowledge.
Completion bonus: will be different on job performance evaluation and will be paid in the last month of the contract.
Airfare for Employee no-residing in Japan: up to 60,000 yen from the residential place will be paid by company in cash on employee’s arrival in Japan.
Subject/specialization : Education
Professional certification REQUIRED: Teaching
Experience required: Teaching experience to children (kinder, elementary school children, aged 2-15 is required.
Applicant’s visa status: Will be sponsored , Will be renewed
Housing is: is supported (for a single person only)
* A studio-typed furnished apartment will be introduced.
* The monthly rent is about 55,000 yen excluding the utilities
Position includes: Paid holidays, Commuting allowance, Paid vacation
Contract information: Length: One year (Renewable)
Applicants should contact by: E-mail
Other : Have an interview through Skype.
KEC English School has been giving English lessons to children aged 2-15 and
some adults in Aichi prefecture since 1988.
Our purpose is to give the opportunity for children to get the English language skill, needless to say, and to get the way of international communication.
International education is our ultimate goal.
In 2017, we KEC have five foreign teachers from the US, England, Canad and Australia, and 16
Japanese teachers. We have over 400 students.