Expatriate Teachers Recruitment for Griffin Inter
|Носитель языка||Доступно для неносителей английского|
*Details: *Griffin International Academy: GreatChina’s first residential k-12 school located in Longquan District, Chengdu will open its doors in Sept 2018. With the investment of 200 million RMB, Griffin plans to take in 800 students (300 for Grade 1~ 6, 100 for Grade 7~8 and 400 for Grade 9~12). Griffin covers approx 54,512 sq. meters (81.85 mu) of land.
Our goal in offering residential K-12 program is to encourage the development of thriving vibrant communities where students practice respect and humility towards one another. The vision of Griffin International Academy is developing generations of independent thoughtful leaders for global impact. Our mission is to integrate Chinese philosophies in global education. We plan to accomplish our vision and mission by hiring mentors as teachers. We are looking for teachers who not only have education experience but also have higher social awareness and consciousness. We encourage applications from creative individuals with local or global experience in making a difference in their communities. Our teachers will be encouraged to start new clubs or workshops that align with global issues they have knowledge on or want to explore. We offer an open learning creative environment for our students and teachers to gain Leadership, Innovation, GRIT, Honesty, Team Spirit, and Social Responsibility: home of our values LIGHTS
We are currently preparing international talents for August, 2018. Teaching openings include but not limited in ESL, Academic English; IT; Music; Art; P.E.; Social Study; Math and Science etc.
Job Description & Requirements
General requirements of all positions:
• Practice Great China’s education philosophy, core values, and could fully implement it in daily work.
• Display high passion for global education and experience
• Qualified related academic & educational background.
• Recommendation letters from previous employers or schools
• Certification of no criminal record.
• Healthy and in good condition to carry out assigned responsibilities
• With IB teacher certificate, or other teaching certificates.
• With teaching experiences in other international schools or programs in China.
• Working knowledge of Chinese
We offer a competitive compensation package and provide a good platform for your future career development with a professional team.