*Details: *Beijing Shuren-Ribet Private School is the only K-12 independent, coeducational,
Apply for job
bilingual boarding and day school in the Tongzhou District of Beijing, China.
campus in the Artists’ Village – just 20 kilometers east of the Central
(Guomao) – is a closed and secure garden community in the suburbs of the
fastest growing metropolitan area.
We provide an environment that is conducive to learning, self-discovery and
We are devoted to providing students, both expatriate and Chinese, with a high
internationally-minded education that prepares them for both domestic
international schools or universities abroad.
Currently, we are seeking teachers for the following positions:
* Primary School ESL Teachers
* International Classroom Homeroom Teachers
Overview of package benefits:
* competitive salary based on experience, education and qualifications
* one academic year contracts (renewable)
* medical insurance
* free on-campus, private furnished housing （*teachers pay electricity, internet and
* reimbursed annual flights home
* meal plan
* assistance with work visas and residence permits
* professional development opportunities and a strong team of teachers
* small class size
We seek educators who are passionate about working with children, energetic
enthusiastic, highly collaborative, and are solution-oriented team players.
* Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors Degree
* English as native language
* TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification or 2 years of teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Experienced in integrating technology with teaching
* A love of teaching
Should you consider Beijing as your next destination and decide to join our
of committed teachers, please e-mail us your cover letter and CV.